Do you feel this six weeks was successful for you? Why or why not? How did your work ethic affect this?
It was pretty successful because i like the works we were doing what i was worried about is that we woudnt finish on time. My work ethnics are pretty well considering I finished everything I was supposed to do.
Of the two major projects we worked on this six weeks (typography & game design), which did you prefer? Tell me about your thoughts on why.
Game design because it was with partners and helped that 2 people did the same thing and collaborated to make the work less for each one of us. I like how we used images and edited images in photoshop a lot more than that of typography project.
For both of these projects, you were able to choose which software you wanted to use. What did you work most in? Why did you choose this software? Was this choice based on what you preferred to use, or what you thought would work best on this project? After completing it, do you think you'd use the same software if you could go back and begin it again?
I worked in photoshop the most. I choose this software because I am most familar with it and I know how to navigate my self in it. Its also a lot easier to work with in my opnion. I think i choose this sofware knowing that it was what i preferred. I would most likely to use this software again if we redid the project.
What is something you've done or learned this six weeks that you think you may be able to use beyond this class and how?
I learned new techinques on photoshop like the patch tool to help me blend the picture in with its surronding. I have used it in some of the pictures of i have taken of myself. I cleared the darkcircles around my eyes and hide the scar.
No comments:
Post a Comment