Thursday, February 2, 2012

Create

My 2 category for my cards is based on heaven and hell. For the heaven I have a gate because your are entering happiness, but for hell you are being burned and punished by the grim reaper which is the guardian/king of hell. For the cars I have taken out their backgrounds and made mild changes. For the first red car I made the color pop a bit more since its a new model and all the now model colors are bright colour. For the next car which is yellow car I made it grainy because its an old car and the grainy texture gives it a old style. For my next car I changed the colors and used dark pink and bright red I added the dots to represent individuality and that no two cars are the same. For the motorbike I removed the text on them and painted over some of the color to make sure it didn't look all like my original picture because the original looks like s model of a race bike and i just wanted a bike. For my last car the pink race car it was the hardest and much more time consumming. I had to move all the text and symbols and some colors and I touched up on the colors and added my own text(H&H) which is our board game title. The new cards I made I had to rmove text from the original picture and change the color to match the mock up board game.
CARDS

Question








Cars






No comments:

Post a Comment