Wednesday, November 2, 2011

What is Illustrator ?
Its a s a vector graphics editor developed and marketed by Adobe Systems. It was was first developed for the Apple Macintosh in 1986. It also helps you create distinctive vector artwork for any project. It takes patience and a lots of trial and error to actually get comfortable with the Illustrator. People use it for illustrations such as logos. Abobe Illustrator is used for making high quality digital drawings. If you need to draw anything, for example a logo, this is a good program to use. It will also let you trace an image if you aren't so great at freehand drawing.


What are my capabilities on Illustrator?


I can Trace a picture, draw a graph,and know what I need to draw logos. I know now how to to use the gradient tool. I also know how to munuplaite the brush tool into my liking. I learned everything by doing the turtiorals. I also played around with it at the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment