INVESTIGATE
PLAN:
CREATE:
EVALUATE:
What challenges did you encounter when creating your product?
What the diffucult was getting the name for the jobs all aligned and ordered. It was also hard to have everthing pretty and not overlap each other.
How did you cope with these challenges?
I had used the rule grids to show me the straight line so I kew where I aligned everything.What went particularly well in creating your product?
What I found easy about this project that i know how to do the graph. I hand drew it.
If you were to redo the project from the very beginning, what would you do different?\
II would use different symbols to make it much more subject related and professional.
What is something you can take from this project that can aid you after its completion?
What challenges did you encounter when creating your product?
What the diffucult was getting the name for the jobs all aligned and ordered. It was also hard to have everthing pretty and not overlap each other.
How did you cope with these challenges?
I had used the rule grids to show me the straight line so I kew where I aligned everything.What went particularly well in creating your product?
What I found easy about this project that i know how to do the graph. I hand drew it.
If you were to redo the project from the very beginning, what would you do different?\
II would use different symbols to make it much more subject related and professional.
What is something you can take from this project that can aid you after its completion?
I now know where the rule grids are and I can draw other graphs all thanks to this project.
WORK CITED
"America's Best- And Worst-Paying Jobs." Forbes. Forbes, 4 May 2009. Web. 21
Oct. 2011. <http://www.forbes.com/2009/05/04/
america-best-paying-leadership-careers-jobs.html>.
Oct. 2011. <http://www.forbes.com/2009/05/04/
america-best-paying-leadership-careers-jobs.html>.
"20 Highest Paying Jobs in the World." Share Ranks. ShareRanks, 2009. Web. 21
Oct. 2011. <http://shareranks.com/
2772,20-Highest-Paying-Jobs-in-the-World>.
"What are the highest paying jobs? ." Answers.com. Answers Corporation, 2009.
Web. 21 Oct. 2011. <http://wiki.answers.com/Q/
What_are_the_highest_paying_jobs#ixzz1bG8MXEJq>
"How to Make a Graph in Adobe Illustrator." Flowing Data. Flowing Data, 2008.
Web. 31 Oct. 2011. <http://flowingdata.com/2008/12/16/
how-to-make-a-graph-in-adobe-illustrator/>.
Web. 31 Oct. 2011. <http://flowingdata.com/2008/12/16/
how-to-make-a-graph-in-adobe-illustrator/>.
Spooner, Chris. "How To Create a Cool Abstract Radial Pattern Design." Blogs
Spoon Graphic. N.p., n.d. Web. 31 Oct. 2011.
<http://www.blog.spoongraphics.co.uk/tutorials/
how-to-create-a-cool-abstract-radial-pattern-design>.
"Stylish Vector Flower." n.design studio. N.p., n.d. Web. 31 Oct. 2011.
<http://ndesign-studio.com/tutorials/stylish-vector-flower>.





No comments:
Post a Comment