I like typography and the diffient things I could do with words and letters. I like the Sheriff type fonts because to me they make the words look like something professional. I do think that any form of writing can be a type of typography because Its your own unique design. I think Graffiti is a type of typography because its just words or picture on the wall despite the fact its considered to be vandalism.
Monday, January 23, 2012
Last thoughts on Typography:
I like typography and the diffient things I could do with words and letters. I like the Sheriff type fonts because to me they make the words look like something professional. I do think that any form of writing can be a type of typography because Its your own unique design. I think Graffiti is a type of typography because its just words or picture on the wall despite the fact its considered to be vandalism.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment